: The second Sunday of each month from April to September.
: Draycote Water, Warwickshire.Entry limit
: Chip-timed, with a new chip for each race.Course
: A race for runners of all abilities, this traffic-free course encompasses a short run and back along the Farborough Dam followed by a lap of the reservoir offering brilliant views across the water, starting and finishing close to the country park.
: Posted online within 24 hours of the race.Prizes
: A medal for all finishers with prizes for the first 5 male and female runners in each race.Series GP
: Prizes for the top male and female runners across the series and each of the MV40, MV50, MV60+, FV40, FV50 and FV60+ categories.
- Baggage Drop
- Toilets (in the visitors centre)
- Race Marshals
- KM Markers
- Water Stations
- Goody bag and item of running apparel for all entrants
Single: £13 Affiliated, £15 Unaffiliated, £17 on the day
Series: £70 Affiliated, £80 Unaffiliated
- In order to be considered for the Series Grand Prix, competitors must participate in a minimum of 4 of the 6 scheduled races throughout the series.
- It is the responsibility of each competitor to ensure that their First Name, Surname and Date of Birth are accurately recorded and consistent to ensure Series results accurately reflect their cumulative points score.
- Age categories will be determined on the basis of a participant's age as of the first race of the series.