The Race Organiser Management Service is a comprehensive programme detailing everything
required to promote and manage a successful race. This includes marketing support, a race
plan, meeting risk assessment obligations, and health and safety requirements.
Our management services include:
Event planning consultation
- Production of traffic management plans, race budgets, event management plans, course
design and measurement, risk assessments.
- Liaisons with local authorities, safety advisory groups and landowners to secure permission
for the event.
- Consultation with professional first aid providers to ensure the event has adequate cover.
- Consultation with insurance companies to ensure the event has adequate insurance cover.
Online entry management
- We provide an online event listing system and online entry service for multiple types of
event. Our aim is to provide a stable event entry service for organisers and those wishing to
find and enter events online.
- Race entry management, including processing online entries, and managing entry enquiries
by email, social media, telephone and via websites.
- Design, printing and dispatch of all race instruction packs and numbers to participants.
- Provision of key race officials including race director, course manager, head marshals, chip
timers, race village staff, water station staff and clean up crews
- Preparing and managing marshal briefings.
- Provision of race day equipment; gazebos, start and finish areas, course markers, tables,
cones, event village signs.
- Promoting the race, including promotion on TRO website, social media event listing sites
websites promotional events and flyers and posters.
- Provision of designer to brand bespoke items for the event.
- From providing a solution for accurate and efficient results for a small runner’s
race, to managing the timing and results service for large scale multi-distance, closed-road or
mass participation events, we are experienced in planning and delivering a successful event.
- Chip timing for running races from 5k to ultra-marathon in parks, closed-road or cross country courses.
- Chip timing for swimming events in open water or multi-discipline aquathlon or triathlon.
- Chip timing for cycling sportives and multi-discipline duathlon or triathlon
- Split timings for multi-discipline or sectioned running races.
- Instant results printing for individual competitors or full live results for at-event displays
- Category, race series or grand prix results calculation, processing and display.
- Customisable online results interface for competitor interaction and organiser display.
- Live-to-web service for instant online publication of results at events.
- Commentary information, providing real-time information to enable a great race atmosphere.
We can do everything needed to stage a successful race - our management is adaptable to the way you want your race to be organised.